Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BOOKS BY JEWELS PROPHET



Hello, Shalom, Nameste

 I decided to add this page because first, I am totally lost when it comes to the internet and I am in the learning stage.  Secondly, I do have something to say of interest.  Thirdly, I want to make it easy for anyone to view and purchase my books.  Also, to make it as  easy  as possible to find  them among all of the other very well written books out there by people just like you!

I am not certain how I want to do this so here goes...

My books can be found at both my publisher, Accent Digital Publishing @ http://accentdigitalpublishing.com, of which the mailing time and availability is right now or one can order from Amazon who must order from my publisher and the wait is two weeks, I've heard.  Wow, two whole weeks.  Why that's long enough time to make the most avid reader change their mind.

Preview THIRD DAY SONS - THE WALLS WE BUILD - WOMEN IN MINISTRY  at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Jewels-Prophet/e/B004GB4V86/ref=sr_tc_img_2?qid=1298821320&sr=1-2-ent
Anyway, lets see how this is going to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment